
I put myself up for being in charge of
costume design. I am very interested in fashion and costumes design in plays, TV series and in films. For this reason I decided this would be interesting for me to design and try out some drawings of costumes. As a group we talked about the sorts of clothing we wanted each character to wear. I found some body templates online and printed these out. I then drew the four characters costumes and annotated with reasons for each piece of costume. Whilst drawing i thought about ideology and connotations ideas the costumes could leave the audience with. I have created a mood board with ideas of look, theme and representation of characters.

Mood board's created on BeeClip. I researched for mood board creates online with no downloads attached I then signed up and found this a very useful website and editor that I would use again.
No comments:
Post a Comment