![]() |
| Last Day of Filming Taking photos on set Day Four Finished Filming- Un Edited Footage |
Check this out on Chirbit
We have know completed filming.
We made sure that for every shot we over shot. This meant that even if we thought we had captured the correct shot, we would film it again so when we came to edit we would have different clips to choose from and will not settle for 'ok' shots.
From filming I learnt many new skills & developed my understanding of filming, using the camera and camera equipment. From the process of the prelim task we made the mistake of shooting the over the shoulder shots wrongly. This mistake was made then corrected and in our final filming this did not happen. I also learnt how important contunity is in costume, in every shot, in direction. Each shot has to lead on seamlessly to the next & we followed these rules with no mistakes.
I have learnt how to effectively use the camera, focusing and thinking about the mise-en-scene on the shot and type of shot. It has also put my researching into filming techniques into practice i.e. using a pan shot, tracking shot. By working in a group I felt whilst filming we really helped each other- When it was each of our turns to be film operator we would still all suggest angles, contribute to getting the best shot & i think this process helped myself to learn and expand my knowledge in filming.
My two photograph montages Filming Process & Horror Location Shots have developed my skills in creating photography essays. By using Movie maker I have found a way to present these photographs using music, transitions and timings to make them emotive to watch and engaging to watch.
I think we have some really effective footage to work with and we have followed our aims and plans well.

Short film chronicling the filming process has no voice over but a good written explanation. Well done on the preparation for filming in a public area. Good example of films showing your institution research and analysis. It looks like you enjoyed doing this! Still some earlier posts need updating. Excellent work from your group.
ReplyDeleteOk Thankyou for your comments Mrs Scales!
ReplyDelete