30.1.13

Evaluation

Photograph make By Photoshop CS6 & Wordle Word cloud

Script for my Evaluation of this project- I will use this document as cue codes when filming my evaluation response. This will ensure I talk about every point I have thought about & developed.


A new media way to present a short piece of information.
I have been trying to expand the programme and techniques used to present information. 
So here is a short animation I have made to present my evaluation. 
Although just experimenting this proved to be interesting and fun but without a professional finish and the programme struggled to recognize all words.
Made on  www.xtranormal.com


1 comment:

  1. This is an amazingly detailed evaluation and addressses in depth all the questions asked. I was particulalry impressed by your comments on all the different technologies you had used and what you thought of them. Very interesting. a fantastic effort Olivia with very effective incorporation of all the diverse elements of this coursework. You really have thought of everything.

    ReplyDelete