20.2.13

Film Review- Evaluation


For my Media evaluation I decided the most efficient & simplest way to evaluate my work and film opening would be to film and create a video. 
However, I also wanted another way to talk about my film opening but from someone else point of view.
This leaves room for critisms and looking at it from a fresh prospective.
I also thought it would be a creative way to write text in a magazine article layout.

I choose to present this article from the point of view of a film critic from Empire Magazine. 
Empire is a monthly British film review magazine published by Bauer Consumer Media
I choose this magazine as they are the most popular magazine in the county and are widely read by film lovers of all different genres.
By searching there online website and looking at a copy of one of there issues I was able to look at there layout of there film review and take tips on how to phrase and review the film.


1 comment:

  1. I have been very impressed by all the extra work you have put above and beyond what we have demanded of you. It shows your determination to excel and also demonstrates just how much you have learned this year. Well done.

    ReplyDelete