Excellent use of camera angles and I really like the institution logo. The sound effect is quite unnerving as is the jumpy home-video effect. Very impressive piece of work, all of you.
Hi Olivia I still can't access your evaluation video which is a shame since I know how much work you have put into it. Excellent work up to here - the most recent pieces on your evaluation and how you were going to do it are superb. Well done. Mrs Scales
Sorry, It has been up for week's since the last half term but recently it changed to private for some reason. Have changed it to being public so you should be able to watch it. thankyou for your comments
If you scroll down my blog, its in a post I did on the 30.01.13 Under a few different pieces of info. I have put a link on the top of my blog, right hand side of the page so you can hopefully find it more easily.
Have you seen it, The evaluation has been uploaded since Feb 21st so hope you appreciate that its been on my blog for a while and not just been posted. Thank-you
Excellent use of camera angles and I really like the institution logo. The sound effect is quite unnerving as is the jumpy home-video effect. Very impressive piece of work, all of you.
ReplyDeleteHi Olivia
ReplyDeleteI still can't access your evaluation video which is a shame since I know how much work you have put into it. Excellent work up to here - the most recent pieces on your evaluation and how you were going to do it are superb. Well done.
Mrs Scales
Sorry, It has been up for week's since the last half term but recently it changed to private for some reason. Have changed it to being public so you should be able to watch it.
ReplyDeletethankyou for your comments
Olivia Gascoine
I still haven't managed to find your evalutaion films, could you please put a clear link to them on the side bar.
ReplyDeleteIf you scroll down my blog, its in a post I did on the 30.01.13 Under a few different pieces of info. I have put a link on the top of my blog, right hand side of the page so you can hopefully find it more easily.
ReplyDeleteHave you seen it, The evaluation has been uploaded since Feb 21st so hope you appreciate that its been on my blog for a while and not just been posted. Thank-you
ReplyDelete